2. Lee, S.-J., Lee, J.H. and Gershon, R.R.M. (2015), Musculoskeletal Symptoms in Nurses in the Early Implementation Phase of California's Safe Patient Handling Legislation. Res Nurs Health, 38: 183-193. https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.21657
3.DuBoise J, Donahue T. Taking the pain out of patient handling. American Nurse Today 2006; December: 37–43
5. L. Pryor, A. Tuatagaloa, RN, MSN, CNS, N. Correll-Yoder, MN, RN, CCRN, CCNS, CCNS, S. Gallagher, PhD, MA, MSN, RN, CBN, CSPHP, K. Giuliano, PhD, RN, FAAN, MBA, ”Creating a Culture of Safety: An Evidenced Based Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Program,” Poster published at the 2020 ASHRM Virtual Conference.
6. Danielle Gabele, DNP, RN, CCRN-K CENP; Karen K. Giuliano, PhD, RN, FAAN, “Early and Progressive Mobility: Improving Quality While Reducing Cost,” Poster published at 2022 AONL Conference
7. Kelly, Lesly A, et al. “Impact of nurse burnout on organizational and position turnover.” Nursing Outlook vol. 69,1 (2021): 96-102. doi:10.1016/j.outlook.2020.06.008.
8. Morris PE. Crit Care Clin. 2007;23:1-20.
9. Nigam Y, et al. Nurs Times. 2009;105(23):18-22
10. Chaboyer WP, et al. Crit Care Med. 2018 Nov;46(11):e1074-e1081
11. Tubaishat A. et al. Clin Nurse Research. 2018; 27(6):643-659
12. National Pressure Injury Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention & treatment
of pressure ulcers/injuries :Clinical Practice Guideline. Emily Haesler (Ed).EPUAP/NPIAP/PPPIA. 2019
15. On file at Atlas Lift Tech